Interested in booking Private lessons?!
FOR THE REMAINDER 2020, ALL privates are ON SALE for $60+gst /hr
60-minute lessons allow you to work privately with an experienced teacher whom will help create a tailored lesson plan to your specific needs and level of experience. Private sessions are an ideal way to begin or further your practice, at a time that works with your schedule.
Our private teachers are warm and have engaging personalities, and are experienced in motivating individuals to achieve their personal best. They will create an inviting, inspirational environment, in which you will feel at home and always welcome.
We will connect you with a teacher whose training and practice is closely aligned with your personal goals. You will begin by discussing your needs, concerns, questions and goals with your teacher. Considering your individual situation, your teacher will develop a practice that is perfect for you. During your private session the teacher will constantly communicate with you, asking you what you are experiencing throughout the class. These questions serve a dual purpose: not only will the answers help to determine what should come next, but they remind you to listen to and obey your body’s needs.
Private sessions are a wonderful opportunity to have personalized attention. They give you a chance to ask lots of questions and get lots of answers! Private sessions also give you the experience of having a practice designed just for you, with your goals, strengths, weaknesses, and special considerations in mind; this is often especially helpful for beginners, people with injuries, or other unique circumstances.
Guidance ~ Your teacher will provide you with the knowledge and tools that will change your practice forever.
Motivation ~ We can all use a little encouragement. You’ll do things you never thought you could.
Variety ~ Only by varying your workouts every few weeks can you achieve optimal results. Don’t get stuck in a rut.
Fun ~ Your teacher will design a program that will keep you coming back for more.
Results ~ Tired of wasting time? Make an investment in yourself and achieve the goals you’ve always dreamed of.
Below are some common reasons why people seek private sessions:
• You’re a beginner and you want to get started without being overwhelmed or intimidated.
• You have injuries (e.g. back, neck, knee, shoulder) or health concerns (e.g. women’s issues, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia).
• You are recovering from an illness.
• You want to work more in-depth or go to the next level in your dance, pole, pilates, yoga or fitness practice.
• You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; or target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees.
• You want to learn more about yourself—gaining awareness without judgment.
• You are so busy you cannot find time to attend a scheduled class.
• You get easily distracted or feel competitive in a group class.
• You have reached a plateau in your practice, and feel the need for individual attention in order to progress.
Private sessions are the best way to invest in yourself and your well being.
702 Scotland Ave.
702 Scotland Ave.